Marketing Your Chicago Home for Sale
Marketing Your Chicago Home For Sale
Working with me to sell your Chicago property means your listing will reach thousands of prospective buyers through a distinctive online marketing strategy and web presence. My listings are featured in a number of careful chosen places, such as:
• Chicago Tribune: The highly respected listings section in the Chicago Tribune is viewed by property seekers on a weekly basis, and their website is #1 in total market reach among all Chicago news and information websites.
• Chicago Sun-Times: Another extremely popular outlet for Chicago homebuyers, the Chicago Sun-Times is among America’s top 10 most-visited newspaper websites.
• Wall Street Journal: The real estate section of the Wall St. Journal is one of the top resources for luxury properties all over the world and can garner international exposure for your property.
• Zillow: This online real estate community takes traditional property searches to the next level and boasts more than 400,000 unique visitors a month.
• Trulia: One of the top three real estate sites on the web, a listing on Trulia ensures your property is easily discovered by the online community.
• Realtor.com: This is the official website of the National Association of Realtors, and one of the most commonly used websites by homebuyers.
• Luxury Portfolio: For homes priced over $1.5 million, this is a great resource for listing your property, as it includes some of the most high-end homes and condos in the United States.
• Google: Sheldon’s marketing plan includes targeting relevant keywords to drive potential homebuyers to your listing.
Want to learn more about marketing your Chicago home? Let’s develop the right plan to get your home on the market – contact me at (312) 498-5080 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.