340 on the Park Chicago Condos
This modern building is one that any Chicago contemporist will love to call home. The modern 340 E Randolph not only showcases a unique design, but the building is LEED-certified as well. Amenities include a sky garden atrium, club room, fitness center with lap pool and spa and a 24-hour doorman.
340 on the Park is part of the Lakeshore East community, a thriving neighborhood that serves as an urban oasis for its residents. It is a master-planned community with incredible luxury living options and features like wide, open green space, a children’s play park, a dog park and beautiful gardens. And the It’s also highly coveted for its proximity to downtown, putting the Chicago river walk, lake front, Millennium Park, the Magnificent Mile, the Art Institute, Navy Pier and more all with walking distance.
At 68 stories high, the building offers exquisite views of everything that awaits you below—the Chicago skyline, the span of Lake Michigan and beautiful Millennium Park.
For more information about luxury condos for sale at 340 on the Park,
contact Sheldon Salnick at (312) 498-5080.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $1,250,0002 Beds, 2 Baths1,567 sqftMLS 11008347
- $2,195,0003 Beds, 4 Baths2,371 sqftMLS 11002456
- 1 Bed, 2 Baths1,225 sqftMLS 10994899
- $1,250,0002 Beds, 3 Baths2,045 sqftMLS 10989755
- $3,950,0003 Beds, 4 Baths4,268 sqftMLS 10964555
- $3,650,0003 Beds, 4 Baths4,010 sqftMLS 10927737
- 1 Bed, 2 Baths1,353 sqftMLS 10884661
- 2 Beds, 3 Baths1,902 sqftMLS 10843169
- 2 Beds, 3 Baths1,902 sqftMLS 10825749
- 2 Beds, 2 Baths1,500 sqftMLS 10807903
- 1 Bed, 2 Baths1,224 sqftMLS 10781279
- $1,200,0002 Beds, 3 Baths1,681 sqftMLS 10730177
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 MRED. All rights reserved.
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2021.