Gold Coast single family homes make a full lifestyle possible. This affluent Chicago neighborhood fulfills all the expectations one could have for luxurious and convenient living.
The Charnley-Perksy house, the original playboy mansion, and dozens of historical hotels and vintage homes make the Gold Coast a coveted tourist destination.
Single Family Homes in the Gold Coast
Skyscrapers and condos are the hallmarks of the Gold Coast, but some streets with rows of single family homes show a very different, but pleasant side of it.
Here, the price of single family homes begins at a million dollars and increases from there. No matter the price, you get what you pay for.
Choose from lavish features such as soaring ceilings, central air conditioning, laundry rooms, music zones, walk-in closets, saunas, personal garages, patios, gourmet kitchens, fireplaces, and many other opulent amenities.
Many of the homes have historical designs but have been renovated recently with striking interior design.
Single family homes are available on the North State Parkway, North Astor Street, North LaSalle Street, East Schiller Street, East Scott Street, and North Dearborn Street, all of which are in close proximity of each other.
Lifestyle Opportunities in the Gold Coast
You can set off on a leisurely stroll around the block and, five minutes later, end up in a Jimmy Choo designer store. The Gold Coast is rife with boutique and designer brands, historical hotels, celebrity-favored restaurants, cafes, theaters, music venues, and happening events that are held throughout the year.
In fact, you are only 0.8 miles away from the Magnificent Mile, Chicago’s largest shopping district, that’s bustling with activity 24/7, the whole year-round. It’s ideal for people who crave a thriving nightlife scene.
Other attributes of the Gold Coast include beautiful parks, grocery stores, hospitals and schools, all within a short commute. And, of course, the most obvious thing that you would expect from a neighborhood close to the shoreline, the Gold Coast has beautiful beaches.
The red metro line connects the Gold Coast to the major locations in Chicago, while the Loop is only half an hour away from the Gold Coast. Other commuting options include buses and taxis.
Easy access to the Shoreline Drive always invites you to go on a long drive.
Professionally designed and grand single family homes, historical architecture, renowned restaurants, upscale shopping, and a myriad of commuting options make the Gold Coast a splendid area to purchase a single family home. Contact me at 312-498-5080 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to schedule a showing.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
or Short Sale4 Beds, 5 Baths3,400 sqft lot 1,882 sqftMLS 1090733739 Days on Market
- $1,595,0005 Beds, 5 Baths5,000 sqft lot 1,756 sqftMLS 10798299119 Days on Market
- $1,975,0005 Beds, 5 Baths5,802 sqft lot 1,320 sqftMLS 1084975477 Days on Market
- $2,250,0005 Beds, 5 Baths6,300 sqft lot 3,363 sqftMLS 10485334468 Days on Market
- $2,600,0004 Beds, 6 Baths5,300 sqft lot 3,106 sqftMLS 10635217286 Days on Market
- $2,895,0006 Beds, 6 Baths5,100 sqft lot 1,782 sqftMLS 10612303313 Days on Market
- $3,495,0009 Beds, 8 Baths10,000 sqftMLS 1088987253 Days on Market
- $3,995,0005 Beds, 8 Baths6,000 sqft lot 3,450 sqftMLS 1085015477 Days on Market
- $5,100,0006 Beds, 7 Baths7,500 sqft lot 2,875 sqftMLS 10772556141 Days on Market
- $6,250,0007 Beds, 10 Baths9,381 sqft lot 8,002 sqftMLS 098370781,040 Days on Market
- $10,500,0005 Beds, 9 Baths9,000 sqft lot 3,224 sqftMLS 10627781294 Days on Market
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 MRED. All rights reserved.
This IDX Solution is (c) Diverse Solutions 2020.