Real Estate In Lakeshore Drive East
Lakeshore Drive East is one of the most up and coming areas of Chicago. The area is known for its renowned schools, seamless transportation system around the city and attractive high-rise condo buildings. If you want to be in an area with luxurious apartments, world-renowned attractions like the Bean, Millennium Park and shopping along the Miracle Mile, I'm confident you'll love this neighborhood.
Noteworthy Buildings In Lakeshore Drive East
This area of Chicago is home to some of the city's newest luxury condo buildings. Not only will you find yourself living near practically everything Chicago has to offer, you'll reside in a new and modern home.
- The Chandler: If you are looking for a luxurious condo that puts you near Lake Michigan, the Chicago River and features spectacular views of the city, The Chandler needs to be on your list.
- St. Regis: Expected to be the third tallest building in Chicago, St. Regis is an architectural masterpiece. This new construction luxury condo building houses a world-renowned dining room with private rooms and a beautiful outdoor terrace you'll love.
- The Aqua: The Aqua has been recognized by the Today Travel magazine as one of Illinois's must-see places and buildings to live in. The Aqua. is perfect for people who want high-end amenities and a luxurious Chicago lifestyle.
- 340 On the Park: 340 on the Park is the second tallest high-rise building in Chicago and highly sought-after for its luxurious residences. Get ready to enjoy breathtaking views of Millennium Park, Lakeshore East Park, Lake Michigan and Grant Park.
- The Regatta: Last but not least in the list of Lakeshore Drive East's condos is The Regatta. Also known for its stunning views, the Regatta is home to several well-priced residences directly located on Waterside Drive.
Schools Near Lakeshore Drive East
Every parent wants their children to get the best education and Lakeshore Drive East does not disappoint when it comes to schooling. Reputable schools in the location include South Loop Elementary School, Abraham Lincoln Elementary School, Haines Elementary School and Basha Elementary School. Other learning institutions include Santan Elementary School, West Garfield Junior High School in Chicago, GEMS World Academy Chicago, Perspective Charter Schools, South Loop Elementary School and AquaMermaid Chicago.
Rest assured your child will be in close proximity to the finest schools in Chicago.
Anyone in Chicago knows you need reliable transportation. Thankfully, due to its location in the city, Lakeshore Drive East has plenty of travel options ranging from buses, trains, taxis and rideshare vehicles. And if you need to fly out of town, you'll love how close Lakeshore Drive East is to Chicago O'Hare International.
Contact Sheldon Salnick
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $1,750,0004 Beds, 4 Baths3,394 sqftMLS 111291903 Days on Market
- $1,900,0003 Beds, 4 Baths2,371 sqftMLS 111261904 Days on Market
- $1,455,0003 Beds, 3 Baths2,215 sqftMLS 111240466 Days on Market
- $1,500,000259,000 sqft lot 15,682 sqftMLS 1111472414 Days on Market
- $3,650,0003 Beds, 4 Baths4,010 sqftMLS 1111452714 Days on Market
- $2,125,0003 Beds, 5 Baths4,297 sqftMLS 1109939427 Days on Market
- $1,300,0002 Beds, 3 Baths1,902 sqftMLS 1109544632 Days on Market
- $1,200,0003 Beds, 3 Baths2,096 sqftMLS 1103698240 Days on Market
- $1,750,0004 Beds, 3 Baths2,450 sqftMLS 1108299042 Days on Market
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 MRED. All rights reserved.
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2021.
Save favorite listings, searches, and get the latest alerts
Save your favorite listings, searches, and receive the latest listing alerts