Chicago Million Dollar Condos
Among the best in Chicago condos are those featured at a higher price point. Due to the prices of these condo units being one million and up, prospective buyers are guaranteed to have a luxurious experience in any of these properties. Buyers will enjoy the comfort of living in a well taken care of building, luxury amenities, a close proximity to the best in shopping and dining, and some buildings allow you to live in a location rich with Chicago history.
While Downtown Chicago has many luxury buildings you may consider living in, I have curated a list of my favorite Chicago condos priced at one million and up:
Lincoln Park 2020
At Lincoln Park 2550, you know what you’re in for the moment you walk through the building’s front doors. The lobby alone is full of panache, with a beautiful, elegant design that welcome residents every day.
Living in Vista Tower puts you within walking distance of everything the city has to offer, including the lakefront, the Magnificent Mile, the Art Institute and Millennium Park, to name a few.
The Legacy Chicago defines cosmopolitan living in Chicago. The location can’t be beat for an urbanite—this building is just steps away from all of what downtown has to offer, including nightlife, museums, shopping, parks and dining.
Nestled on a tree-lined street just steps away from Chicago's Magnificent Mile and across from Holy Name Cathedral, The Fordham combines the charm of vintage elegance with a myriad of sophisticated amenities. The graceful 52-story tower is comprised of one- to three-bedroom condominiums, 11th-floor townhomes and exclusive penthouses.
Located in River North just west of Michigan Avenue, the Pinnacle is a sister building to the Fordham, located a block east. Designed by Lucien Lagrange, one of Chicago’s most cherished architects, this 49-story building is another stunner in Chicago’s downtown skyline, with dramatic views of the city below.
These are just five of my personal favorite buildings in Chicago. Please contact me at 312-498-5080 or email@example.com to learn more and to schedule a showing.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $1,595,0003 Beds, 4 Baths2,136 sqftMLS 110595990 Days on Market
- $1,455,0003 Beds, 4 Baths2,136 sqftMLS 110595930 Days on Market
- $1,775,0003 Beds, 4 Baths2,250 sqftMLS 110595910 Days on Market
- $1,710,0003 Beds, 4 Baths2,250 sqftMLS 110595830 Days on Market
- $2,205,0003 Beds, 4 Baths2,662 sqftMLS 110595760 Days on Market
- $2,110,0004 Beds, 4 Baths2,643 sqftMLS 110595800 Days on Market
- $1,995,0004 Beds, 4 Baths2,643 sqftMLS 110595720 Days on Market
- $1,650,0003 Beds, 4 Baths2,547 sqftMLS 110595040 Days on Market
- $1,525,0003 Beds, 3 Baths1,918 sqftMLS 110594900 Days on Market
- $1,375,0004 Beds, 5 Baths2,364 sqftMLS 110587691 Days on Market
- $2,500,0003 Beds, 4 Baths3,349 sqftMLS 108935341 Days on Market
- $1,625,0003 Beds, 3 Baths3,000 sqftMLS 110282072 Days on Market
- $2,300,0004 Beds, 4 Baths2,564 sqftMLS 110573583 Days on Market
- $2,800,0004 Beds, 4 Baths2,889 sqftMLS 110570844 Days on Market
- 2 Beds, 3 Baths1,605 sqftMLS 110568654 Days on Market
- 4 Beds, 3 Baths4,300 sqftMLS 110567654 Days on Market
- $1,050,0004 Beds, 4 Baths3,150 sqftMLS 110566784 Days on Market
- $1,330,0004 Beds, 4 Baths3,550 sqftMLS 110564194 Days on Market
- $3,195,0004 Beds, 5 Baths3,555 sqftMLS 110552775 Days on Market
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 MRED. All rights reserved.
This Custom IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2021.