The Palmolive Chicago Condos
Many of Chicago’s luxury condo options are from the last decade or so, but the Palmolive is a vintage gem born in 1929. Its famous art deco style has granted it architectural significance, but that doesn’t mean it lacks new-school polish—all of the interior residences have been renovated and updated for modern living. Many units have unobstructed views of the city skyline, and those on the 22nd floor and higher are full-floor units, ensuring generous square footage and privacy for those who live here.
Having been fully renovated in the early 2000s, the luxury condos at the Palmolive feature high ceilings, wood floors, marble baths, gourmet kitchens and more. The building amenities include a health club, concierge and heated parking. And the location is ideal for those who work and play downtown. It’s just off of Michigan Avenue and Lake Shore Drive, making for easy access to shopping, beaches, high-end dining and plenty more.
For more information about luxury condos for sale at The Palmolive,
contact Sheldon Salnick at (312) 498-5080.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $2,900,0002 Beds, 3 Baths3,100 sqftMLS 10986166
- 2 Beds, 3 Baths1,848 sqftMLS 10980327
- $1,100,0002 Beds, 3 Baths2,400 sqftMLS 10978764
- $8,000,0003 Beds, 5 Baths5,200 sqftMLS 10923379
- $6,200,0003 Beds, 4 Baths4,292 sqftMLS 10857261
- $9,900,0003 Beds, 4 Baths5,500 sqftMLS 10776047
- 2 Beds, 3 Baths1,825 sqftMLS 10743138
- $4,500,0004 Beds, 5 Baths6,300 sqftMLS 10724242
- $6,850,0003 Beds, 4 Baths4,984 sqftMLS 10631082
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 MRED. All rights reserved.
This Custom IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2021.