Wrigleyville Real Estate In Chicago
Chicago is known for its inviting atmosphere and colorful, lively nightlife. Wrigleyville, Chicago, enjoys proximity to historic architecture, off-loop theater, wine boutiques, specialty restaurants, trendy fashion outlets, chain stores as well as independent shops.
There are never any dull moments in Wrigleyville. If you are considering moving to this serene neighborhood, you will enjoy proximity to the Lincoln Park Cultural Center, Whole Foods market, the Belmont Harbor, and commuter transport.
Here are other community shops and things you can expect to see or try out whenever you want to have a good time.
Popular Wrigleyville Restaurants
Designer interiors, delicious menus, and friendly services are just a few of the privileges in any of the restaurants in Wrigleyville. Discover Traditional American cuisine, Breakfast, and brunch, or try out different cocktails at the cocktail bar.
Even when the restaurants are full, the level of service is still outstanding. Here are a few of the restaurant outlets that offer delivery, takeout, and outdoor seating in this highly desirable neighborhood.
- Drew's on Halsted on 3201 Halsted St.
- Coyotes 2 on 3155 N Halsted St.
- Lark on 3441 N Halsted St.
Schools in Wrigleyville Chicago
Wrigleyville is home to several highly-sort after elementary and private schools, all within commuting distance. Here are a few of them:
- NettelHorst Elementary has easy access to multiple CTA bus lines, express bus lines, and the Addison El and Belmont stop.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Academy, a catholic school along 720 W Belmont Ave.
- The Chicago High School for the Arts along 2714 W Augusta Blvd
- British International School Chicago on 814 W Eastman St.
- Chicago Center for Music Education, offering visual and performing arts along 1148 W Chicago Ave.
These are just a few of the many national and internationally acclaimed learning institutions in the area.
Want to learn more about real estate for sale in Wrigleyville Chicago? For more information or to see listings in person, contact me at (312) 498-5080 or email me at email@example.com.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- 3 Beds, 3 Baths2,400 sqftMLS 110778587 Days on Market
- $2,275,0006 Beds, 8 BathsMLS 110759018 Days on Market
- $1,150,0004 Beds, 3 BathsMLS 1104592430 Days on Market
- $1,650,0006 Beds, 4 Baths4,722 sqft lot 4,030 sqftMLS 1104322033 Days on Market
- $2,147,4007 Beds, 6 Baths4,200 sqft lot 4,805 sqftMLS 1104247037 Days on Market
- $1,290,0003 Beds, 3 Baths3,078 sqftMLS 1103496345 Days on Market
- 3 Beds, 2 BathsMLS 1102998050 Days on Market
- 3 Beds, 3 Baths2,510 sqftMLS 1102947050 Days on Market
- 4 Beds, 3 BathsMLS 1102473655 Days on Market
- 0 Beds, 0 Bathlot 3,050 sqftMLS 1102321257 Days on Market
- $775,0003 Beds, 3 Baths2,200 sqftMLS 1102079659 Days on Market
- 4 Beds, 5 Baths5,196 sqftMLS 10947416113 Days on Market
- $1,399,00010 Beds, 5 BathsMLS 10966815124 Days on Market
- $1,075,0004 Beds, 4 Baths3,650 sqftMLS 10917760196 Days on Market
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 MRED. All rights reserved.
This Real Estate IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2021.