Wrigleyville Real Estate In Chicago
Chicago is known for its inviting atmosphere and colorful, lively nightlife. Wrigleyville, Chicago, enjoys proximity to historic architecture, off-loop theater, wine boutiques, specialty restaurants, trendy fashion outlets, chain stores as well as independent shops.
There are never any dull moments in Wrigleyville. If you are considering moving to this serene neighborhood, you will enjoy proximity to the Lincoln Park Cultural Center, Whole Foods market, the Belmont Harbor, and commuter transport.
Here are other community shops and things you can expect to see or try out whenever you want to have a good time.
Popular Wrigleyville Restaurants
Designer interiors, delicious menus, and friendly services are just a few of the privileges in any of the restaurants in Wrigleyville. Discover Traditional American cuisine, Breakfast, and brunch, or try out different cocktails at the cocktail bar.
Even when the restaurants are full, the level of service is still outstanding. Here are a few of the restaurant outlets that offer delivery, takeout, and outdoor seating in this highly desirable neighborhood.
- Drew's on Halsted on 3201 Halsted St.
- Coyotes 2 on 3155 N Halsted St.
- Lark on 3441 N Halsted St.
Schools in Wrigleyville Chicago
Wrigleyville is home to several highly-sort after elementary and private schools, all within commuting distance. Here are a few of them:
- NettelHorst Elementary has easy access to multiple CTA bus lines, express bus lines, and the Addison El and Belmont stop.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Academy, a catholic school along 720 W Belmont Ave.
- The Chicago High School for the Arts along 2714 W Augusta Blvd
- British International School Chicago on 814 W Eastman St.
- Chicago Center for Music Education, offering visual and performing arts along 1148 W Chicago Ave.
These are just a few of the many national and internationally acclaimed learning institutions in the area.
Want to learn more about real estate for sale in Wrigleyville Chicago? For more information or to see listings in person, contact me at (312) 498-5080 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $1,375,00012 Beds, 8 BathsMLS 112494305 Days on Market
- 4 Beds, 5 Baths5,196 sqftMLS 1123820716 Days on Market
- 0 Beds, 0 Bathlot 3,050 sqftMLS 1123671418 Days on Market
- $1,995,000MLS 1123459821 Days on Market
- $1,150,0003 Beds, 3 Baths2,407 sqftMLS 1117825424 Days on Market
- 3 Beds, 3 Baths2,400 sqftMLS 1122715128 Days on Market
- $1,070,0003 Beds, 3 Baths2,700 sqftMLS 1122638429 Days on Market
- $1,050,0004 Beds, 3 Baths3,500 sqftMLS 1121072242 Days on Market
- 3 Beds, 3 Baths2,850 sqftMLS 1121219543 Days on Market
- $1,095,0004 Beds, 3 BathsMLS 1121158844 Days on Market
or Short Sale4 Beds, 7 Baths5,400 sqftMLS 1118194877 Days on Market
- $1,295,00011 Beds, 4 BathsMLS 1116156594 Days on Market
- $1,175,0004 Beds, 3 BathsMLS 11113838134 Days on Market
- $1,699,0004 Beds, 5 Baths4,000 sqftMLS 11092139156 Days on Market
- $2,275,0006 Beds, 8 BathsMLS 11075901170 Days on Market
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2021 MRED. All rights reserved.
This Custom IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2021.
Save favorite listings, searches, and get the latest alerts
Save your favorite listings, searches, and receive the latest listing alerts