It’s the best of the best: A coveted location near work and play in downtown Chicago. A building with unmatched service and amenities. Some of the city’s most showstopping views. And a place for a four-legged friend to enjoy it all with.
A luxury Chicago condo is available for lease now in one of Chicago’s finest buildings: Trump Tower. This 3 bedroom, 4 bath unit truly stands above the rest. A brand-new property that has never been lived in, this condo is located along the building’s southwest curves. Floor-to-ceiling windows let in stunning east, south and west views during day or night—and there’s nothing quite like being on the 83rd floor with the city glowing below:
Each room is fitted with electric shades that go up or down in unison with the push of a remote control. Worried about the summer sun on a high floor? Each of the unit’s bedrooms is fitted with blackout shades for ultimate flexibility.
This Trump Tower condo is available for lease now for $12,000 per month. Additional features in this Chicago condo include:
– Pet-friendly atmosphere: The owner has OK’d a pet in this luxury condo rental, and the building itself offers over an acre of outdoor park space that includes a dog park.
– Parking: The unit also includes a parking space for one car on the 8th floor and an additional space right next to it for $300.
– Master suite: A large master bedroom includes an extra-large bath and double closets.
– Entertaining space: A large gourmet kitchen is ideal for entertaining, with an adjacent den or gathering space.
– Views: Sure, I already mentioned these, but they were worth another. There’s something about the combination of the quiet privacy of your own home with the sprawling, bustling city below.
While the unit on its own is extraordinary, Trump Tower alone is the star of luxury living in downtown Chicago. Living here is a lifestyle, one that is experienced from the moment you pull up to the valet, to an appointment in the world-renowned spa, to being served lunch by Trump’s relaxing indoor pool. Residents here are more than residents, but elite guests who can be waited on around the clock if you so desire.
Chicago’s Trump Tower condos also feature a Michelin-rated restaurant, an outdoor terrace for dining al fresco, and a state-of-the-art fitness facility. The building staff can assist you with everything from packages to helping you prepare for special guests.
This is one of the city’s most sought-after buildings, and with summer around the corner, this is the perfect time to welcome beautiful-weather views into your new home. To check this unit out in person, contact me at (312) 498-5080 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.