Summer is in full bloom in Chicago and the city looks especially beautiful this time of year, making it the ideal time to buy Chicago real estate, particularly if you are a first time buyer (there’s an $8000 tax credit!). If you need a few more reasons to be persuaded as to why Chicago is a great place to live, now is a great time to purchase a new Chicago condo or home. Here are the top ten reasons why:
1. Big city lifestyle, less expensive compared to New York and California.
2. More square footage for your money.
3. Depending on your style Chicago has many unique neighborhoods such as Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, and Wicker Pack that can accommodate your every need.
4. Chicago is one of the top cities in the country to have LEED Certified buildings; we are doing our best to be green.
5. Chicago is also one of the cleanest cities in the world and we pride ourselves in staying so beautiful.
6. Variety of options when it comes to real estate from restored Victorians in the Gold Coast to spacious lofts in Wicker Park.
7. Beautiful architecture by world class architects.
8. Luxury high-rises with every amenity you could ever want; pools, rooftops, fitness centers, car service, and more.
9. Wherever you live in the city you are close to all the fun that Chicago has to offer including the lakefront and beach, restaurants and bars, great shopping, and our fabulous sports teams the Chicago Cubs, Bears, White Sox, Blackhawks, Bulls.
10. Pet friendly building, dog parks, and plenty of places to walk your beloved pets.
If you are thinking about making the Chicago relocation move, contact real estate agent Sheldon Salnick by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (312) 498-5080.