Thinking about buying a Chicago condo or another piece of Chicago real estate? If you’re on the fence, check out these reasons that Chicago is amazing – they just might tip the scales in the Windy City’s favor.
1. The Energy – The world’s most interesting, cosmopolitan cities all have a unique energy and liveliness, and Chicago is no exception.
2. The History – Chicago has thousands of stories in its long history, and living here lets you become part of it all.
3. The Food – Chicago’s dining scene is world class, with options ranging from high end cuisine to great local diners and a stunning array of ethnic cuisines, and everything in between.
4. The Nightlife – Whether you are a fan of upscale lounges, trendy nightclubs, or just the cozy corner pub, there is something for everyone in Chicago.
5. The Neighborhoods – Chicago is a city of neighborhoods, and each one has a different flavor.
6. The Sports Teams – Although Chicago baseball was essentially a no-show this post season, there is no denying the fact that Chicago is a fantastic sports town with the Bears, the Bulls, the Cubs, the White Sox, the Blackhawks, and even the Chicago Fire (soccer).
7. The Culture – With the Art Institute, the Field Museum, and more, you could visit a different museum every weekend; there are also any number of festivals, concerts, and special events that you can attend.
8. The Weather – Yes, this is serious. Although the winters can be incredibly cold, the fact that Chicagoans experience the full four seasons is certainly a plus.
9. The Architecture – There is different unique building almost everywhere you look in Chicago, and of course there is that distinctive skyline.
10. The Shopping – From Michigan Avenue to hip neighborhood boutiques, you can find anything and everything in Chicago.